Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rio Hotel


Rio Hotel
Location: Macau

When we got to the ferry terminal, we walked back and forth, trying to find our hotel’s bus parking spot. The shuttle bus was supposed to come pretty frequently, but we couldn’t see it anywhere. Fortunately, Auntie May saw the sign tucked away on the side. My father became the new bus stop sign! After around 10 minutes, the real sign holder came back. There were no hard feelings for him slacking off haha. My father engaged him in a friendly conversation with him. He recommended many places for us to eat (that’s what Macau is all about!) and different things to do in the area.


Soon, our shuttle bus arrived at the ferry terminal. Rio Hotel doesn’t have an official parking spot so we had to jump on quickly while it parked on the side of the road. When we arrived at the hotel, my first impression was that the lobby was magnificent. All shiny with lights and marble all around. It was very impressive.


Our rooms were very nice too. We had two big beds and more floor space than four people could use. I missed Katie when I could stretch out and take the whole bed.


I loved the washroom. Bathtub on one side with a glass and marble shower on the other. I took a bubble bath with a ridiculous amount of bubbles. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment