Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On the way to Mexico

Uncle Patrick picked us up at 9:00am and dropped us off at Pearson. The first thing my dad does is always get those luggage tags and get us to put one on each bag, even carry on. Our flight was air transat TS550 at 12:35 pm. My dad already checked us in last night so we just dropped off our luggage. My mother filled up all our water bottles.. you know, just in case we get really thirsty in between our house and going past departure security haha. Apart from pouring out all our water in the washroom, everything was smooth and we had two hours before boarding.

IMG 9505

 

I taught myself how to fair isle knit while we were waiting to board! I watched a youtube tutorial in the morning and it looked so easy but it only covered a knit all around pattern. The mitten I wanted to make started with a k1p1 ribbing. I kept redoing the first three rows because I was actually double knitting (something I hadn't learned and just started doing by mistake haha)! I didn't figure it out until our flight started boarding.

IMG 9508

 

Our flight landed at 3:25pm mexican time. We exchanged our money inside the airport, and then walked out to find our shuttle bus to the hotel. We followed the nolitour personnel holding signs directing us to our bus. I thought it would be so hot but I was comfortable in my long sleeves and leggings.

IMG 9513

 

Bus 32! The bus ride took about an hour. The nolitours guide

IMG 9514

 

Is he sleeping? or studying an excursions flyer intently? I don't know because I was sleeping when my mother took this photo haha.

IMG 9519

No comments:

Post a Comment