Friday, April 29, 2011

Lau Pa Sat Market

We took a taxi to the market. It was basically a huge indoor food court. There were so many different foods, it was hard to choose. Max went to order the locally popular  chicken rice dish. I saved us a table that was relatively close to a fan, but not really.

IMGP0055

Max got me to dishes of chilli because the chilli is people’s favourite thing about eating chicken rice. Unfortunately, I’m not a big fan of spicy food, and I have to stay away from it at this time because of my ulcer. I did do a dip test to see how spicy it was and..

IMGP0054

It was so spicy! It got into my throat and made me cough. I got a ice cold can of lemon ice tea. I was the only one at the table when I tried the chilli so nobody saw how weak I was!

IMGP0056

Max bought us two different desserts with shaved ice, syrup, grass jelly, Malaysian jelly, red beans, corn, some kind of clear jelly-like seed and pink jelly.

IMGP0057

No comments:

Post a Comment